Conferences, seminars and meetings need engaging insightful speakers who can fire you up but still have a relational approach. Emma is a passionate and witty speaker with an emphasis on identity and purpose using powerful authentic image.
Whether speaking to women, teens, businesses or special interest groups, Emma engages, equips and challenges her audience using her exuberance and unique experiences & perspective.
Let us know your topic or choose one from below:
- Style as a tool of Empowerment: Where image and personal power meet.
- Identity, Image & Style: Finding power and beauty from the inside out.
- Your Purpose: How to find your thing in life.
- Why image matters: What you are saying without speaking.
- Personal branding: The power of authentic image.
- Your Colours: The psychological advantage of knowing your palette.
- Sustainable style: How to be more stylish whilst consuming less.
- The Minimalist Wardrobe: How to build a stylish wardrobe capsule.
- Styled for life: The case for individuality and belonging, starting in your wardrobe.
- More than a resumé: How to use your image to create opportunities for your future.
Emma is an exceptionally engaging speaker, sharing in a way that was funny, raw and authentic. Her message totally exceeded our expectations: I think a lot of women thought that her talk would be superficial and mostly focussed on fashion and how to dress but the overwhelming response was women felt more confident in their unique identities, knowing that we are not a blank canvas but a masterpiece, with an individual calling on our lives. The practical session was valuable too as it helped us understand how to frame ourselves according to personality, colouring and shape.